Provides an overview of thorough understanding of risk assessment and tools to utilize.
Need support from our training team?
- Course Details
- Define risk assessment
- Understand hazard identification
- Understand the difference between hazard and risk
- Implement risk assessment tools
- Identify and assess effectiveness of control measures
- Develop and review risk assessment documentation
Who Should Attend:
Quality Assurance/Control personnel, Food safety, Production, Managers, Supervisors, and industry members
These discounts can be applied at checkout when you register through SCS Learning Hub, our online training registration portal.
- For All Registrants: If you are registering for multiple trainings, you can receive a $25.00 off your total when you apply the following code at checkout: MULTIFSCOURSES
- For Administrators: If you are registering multiple attendees for a training, you can use the discount code to receive $25.00 off your total: MULTIATTENDEE
Disclaimer: Only one discount code applicable at checkout